This weeks Top Ten Tuesday topic is Winter TBR, however since it is Summer down here in beautiful New Zealand, I thought I would share my Summer TBR instead.
My reading mood often changes with the weather. In the colder months, I am more often drawn to fantasy and sci-fi. When the warmer months roll around, I find myself wanting to read contemporaries. There are so many contemporaries that I see everyone loving and talking about, that I just haven’t got around to reading! I am very excited to give them all a go, preferably while sitting on the beach! I really hope I fall in love with each and every one of them.
So here are my top 10 books on my Summer TBR…
- Once and for All – Sarah Dessen
- The Unexpected Everything – Morgan Matson
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Almost Midnight – Rainbow Rowell
- Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour – Morgan Matson
- Simon vs the Homo Sapians Agenda – Becky Albertalli
- The Summer I Turned Pretty – Jenny Han
- Saint Anything – Sarah Dessen