Top Ten Tuesday – Book Boyfriends
This weeks topic is Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends, which is one I have been waiting for. My Book Boyfriend list is a whole lot longer than just 10, so this was particularly difficult. So instead of trying to rank them, I have decided to just pick a random 10 swoon worthy boys from my list.
1. Draco Malfoy – This particular character was actually my first ever ‘Book Boyfriend’. He was also definitely the start of my love for the misunderstood bad boy! I have always, and will always, stick up for my Draco.
2. Mark Blackthorn – I started to develop a little love for Mark in Lady Midnight, but then Lord of Shadows came out and I became obsessed with the adorable Half Faerie boy and everything he did and said. I cannot wait for more Mark in the next Dark Artifices installment.
3. Ronan Lynch – EVERYTHING ABOUT RONAN MAKES ME SMILE! Once again, a misunderstood bad boy, but a damn cute one! I may have squealed a little when I found out we were getting more books about Ronan.
4. Thomas – Now this one is probably entirely because of Dylan O’Brien… I hadn’t even heard of The Maze Runner series until he was cast in it, and as I like to read the books before watching the movies I decided to give them a go. So the whole time, I pictured Thomas as Dylan. And if you hadn’t picked up on this yet… I love Dylan O’Brien, haha!
5. Augustus Waters – This boy is definitely a swoon worthy character. He was so cute, and sweet, and spontaneous, and he made me grin a lot while reading this book. He also made me cry a whole lot too.
6. Beau – From the moment this character showed up in the story, I knew he would most likely be ending up on my list. Another fictional boy that made me grin. He was so adorable and awkward, it made me pretty happy.
7. Edmund Pevensie – Another boy from the beginning of the Book Boyfriends list. I was awfully protective of this character, and to this day still get very angry at Peter for the way he treats my precious Edmund.
8. Jem Carstairs – Now this boy may be the one who has made me swoon the most. Pretty much everything about him makes me wish he was a real person. He is the sole reason I want to reread The Infernal Devices asap… I miss him.
9. Frank Porter – As I was reading Since You’ve Been Gone, I realised that Frank Porter would have been my perfect boy while I was in High School. Cute and Studious. Where was Frank Porter when I was 16!
10. Sam Roth – So I think Maggie Stiefvater must have been thinking of me when she started creating Sam Roth. Poetry, song writing, bookstores… There was never any chance that this boy wasn’t making the list!