It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? #8

Didn’t manage to post last Monday, as I had been so busy barely any reading had been done! But I managed to get a little in over the week so I am back!

What I read last week?

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) – Maggie Stiefvater

Oh my goodness, I adored this book. This was probably my favourite of the three (mainly because of a certain dysfunctional Rock Star). As I got closer to finishing I started slowing down, because I didn’t want this series to end.

I have already handed this series off to the Best Friend so maybe we will get another guest review from Cassie. I plan on writing my own review too, so keep an eye out.

Currently reading…

Percy Jackson and the Titan’s Curse – Rick Riordan

I am slowly making my way through the Percy Jackson series for the first time, which you can read all about HERE… And I am now up to the third installment, The Titan’s Curse. So far i’d say I am enjoying this one even more than the last two. There is a greater sense of mystery this time and I am very intrigued

New update on my Percy Jackson progress will be up just as soon as I finish this.

Second Chance Summer – Morgan Matson

So I have only just opened this book up so I haven’t read enough to let you know how I am feeling about it yet, but my hopes are high. After reading Since You’ve Been Gone, I am hoping that Matson’s other work is just as good.

Fingers crossed I enjoy this one too! I should power through this one pretty quickly, as it’s due back at the library soon which gives me the extra drive to read it as often as I can!

What’s Next?

Some titles I have heard great things about and that I am desperate to get to. So I am making them a priority next! Along with continuing the Percy Jackson series of course!

What are you reading this week? Anything exciting coming up next for you?

1. Kathy Martin

August 1, 2017 at 3:21 am

Grab Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater for more of that rock star. This is my favorite series by the author too. Come see my week here. Have a great week!

August 1, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Already ordered it 😉 hopefully it doesn’t take too long to get to me!

2. Pussreboots

August 1, 2017 at 8:40 am

Battle of the Labyrinth is my favorite of the Percy Jackson books. The old place is nearly ready. Meanwhile, we’re happily settled in our temporary apartment. Come see what I’m reading

August 1, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Ooh that’s good to hear. I’m looking forward to getting further into the story

3. Lindsey Stefan

August 1, 2017 at 9:36 am

My son adore Percy Jackson. I can always tell when I find one of those books because the covers are falling off from frequent reading!

Have a great week!

August 1, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Nothing like a book that is so loved it is falling apart!

4. asreadbytina

August 3, 2017 at 8:21 am

I haven’t read Percy Jackson but it is on my list to read soon! I have the audiobook for This Savage Song on hold at the library. I’ve heard such good things about her writing, would this be your first book by Schwab?

I’m Tina btw and your partner in the August Comment challenge! I look forward to reading your posts this month!

August 3, 2017 at 9:32 am

Hi Tina! Thanks for stopping by 🙂 I’ll be popping over to you just as soon as I get a minute!

This is my first read through of Percy Jackson too, and I’ve been documenting it on the blog as part of my Never Have I Ever segment. It’s definitely been interesting reading it for the first time as an adult, but I’m enjoying it!

This Savage Song will be my first book by Schwab. I got it in an Owl Crate forever ago and just never got round to reading it. I see so many good things about it so fingers crossed I love it too!

5. Monthly Wrap Up - JULY | Book & Bloom

August 4, 2017 at 6:27 pm

[…] It’s Monday! What are you reading? #8 […]

6. It's Monday! What are you reading? #9 | Book & Bloom

August 7, 2017 at 6:48 pm

[…] It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share what you read last week, what you’re currently reading, and what you plan to read next. It’s an awesome way to connect over books and to find out about new books for your TBR! This weekly post is hosted by the wonderful Bookdate. You can find my last ‘It’s Monday!” post HERE. […]