It’s Monday! What Are You Reading #7

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share what you read last week, what you’re currently reading, and what you plan to read next. It’s an awesome way to connect over books and to find out about new books for your TBR! This weekly post is hosted by the wonderful Bookdate. You can find my last weeks post HERE.

So today is a super super busy day for me so just a quick ‘It’s Monday’ post this time around! No time for long rambles from me, unfortunately.

What I read last week!

Currently reading…

What’s next?

See any of your favourites here?
Or maybe something that is in your TBR?

1. Mystica

July 11, 2017 at 2:26 am

Nice mailbox. Enjoy them all.

2. Laurel-Rain Snow

July 11, 2017 at 2:56 am

Beautiful books! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

3. Kathy Martin

July 11, 2017 at 2:56 am

I loved the Shiver series. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

July 13, 2017 at 12:32 pm

I really enjoyed the end of Shiver and I’m enjoying Linger so far too 🙂

4. Pussreboots

July 11, 2017 at 8:41 am

Great selection of books. We’re in the last few days in our current place. It seems like the work to move will never end. Come see what I’m reading when I’m not packing.

5. Erin @ Quixotic Magpie

July 11, 2017 at 11:27 am

I loved the Shiver series. They were such quiet books, I think. Second Chance Summer looks good! Have a great week.

July 13, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Yes, I am enjoying the series. It’s the middle of winter here so it feels quite poetic to be reading it now.

6. wanderingsofabookbird

July 13, 2017 at 4:22 am

I just ordered the Shiver series – I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it 🙂
    Megan @ http://www.wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk

July 13, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Oh yay! I’m really enjoying it, and I should be moving on to Forever soon 🙂

7. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #8 | Book & Bloom

July 31, 2017 at 3:31 pm

[…] It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share what you read last week, what you’re currently reading, and what you plan to read next. It’s an awesome way to connect over books and to find out about new books for your TBR! This weekly post is hosted by the wonderful Bookdate. You can find my last ‘It’s Monday!” post HERE. […]