It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? #4

What I read last week!

Meg & Linus by Hanna Nowinski
This book was a light and easy read which is exactly what I was after when I picked it up at the library. I am really glad I did borrow it as a part of my last library haul. I did find some of the writing a little repetitive, and some of the conversations a little too back and fourth. However, I still really enjoyed this fluffy little story.

The characters were adorable and likable, and the plot was just a bit of super cute fun. All the geeky references made me pretty damn happy too, as I myself am I huge geek. I don’t think I’ll ever read it again, but I am glad I found it and I would definitely recommend it.

Currently reading…

The Love That Split The World – Emily Henry
I am about half way through this book now, and so far so good! I am really loving the idea behind this story, and how many little stories are intertwined within the book. It is very very intriguing and I am so interested in where it is going to go, and how all the mystery is going to work out in the end. Also there is a beautiful boy, and we all know I can’t resist a beautiful fictional boy!

I was desperate to stay up all damn night and read till the end but my tired eyes would not let me continue. Hopefully I’ll be able to finish it by the end of the day because I honestly can’t stop thinking about it.

What’s next?

Since You’ve Been Gone – Morgan Matson
I have heard so many amazing things about Morgan Matsons’ writing, but I have just never got round to reading any of her books. They pop up on my Instagram and Good Reads feeds often. I’ve even bought them as gifts for my cousin, but still I never managed to pick one up for myself.

This book sounds super lovely and fun, and definitely like something I will really enjoy. Normally I would save a book like this till the Summer, but it was staring at me from the library shelves and I know if I didn’t grab it now, I’d never see it there again!

What are you reading this week? Anything exciting coming up next for you?

1. Pussreboots

June 19, 2017 at 5:46 pm

I really enjoyed The Love that Split the World. Meg and Linus is on my wishlist. Summer vacation has begun and so has the extreme heat. Come see what I’m reading.

June 19, 2017 at 6:32 pm

I am loving it so far! Can’t wait to get into it some more, but adult life is getting in the way 😣

It is so weird for me to think of other people enjoying summer vacation while it’s winter down here in the southern hemisphere!

2. admin

June 19, 2017 at 9:21 pm

These all look like great summer reads- but then I see it’s winter where you’re at. The world is strange, wow 🙂 I hope you enjoy your books.

My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

June 19, 2017 at 11:52 pm

They would definitely be great Summer Reads!!

3. Kathy Martin

June 20, 2017 at 3:18 am

I enjoyed Since You’ve Been Gone and hope you do too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

June 20, 2017 at 6:59 am

I really hope I do too. Thanks for reading!

4. Cass, Words on Paper (@cc9309)

June 20, 2017 at 10:35 pm

I wish I could do these kinds of posts…… but I’m really spontaneous with my reading, I don’t think I could plan my next-read books all the time! 😛 Looking forward to hearing your thoughts for these books!

June 21, 2017 at 7:21 am

You could always leave that one out and just do what you last read, and what you are reading now!

5. It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #5 | Book & Bloom

June 26, 2017 at 3:32 pm

[…] It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share what you recently finished reading, what you’re currently reading, and what you plan on reading next. It’s an awesome way to connect over books and to find out about new books for your TBR! This weekly post is hosted by the wonderful Bookdate. You can find my last weeks post HERE! […]